Anna specializes in corporate and contract law; she deals with issues of the application of labor legislation, as well as issues related to the protection of intellectual property and antimonopoly regulation.
She has 15 years of experience in advising foreign and Russian companies on issues related to:
• conclusion, approval and execution of various types of civil law contracts that accompany current economic activity of legal entities;
• disposal of shares and participation interests of legal entities;
• registration, liquidation and reorganization of legal entities;
• legal support in corporate activity of legal entities;
• opening of representative offices and branches of Russian and foreign companies, registration of representative offices and branches, as well as separate subdivisions of legal entities;
• approval of transactions with the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
Anna prepares various documents regulating internal activities of Russian corporations, as well as the relationships between corporation participants; advises on structuring of management bodies of corporations, and on convening and holding general meetings of corporation participants.
Anna also represents clients' interests in arbitrazh (commercial) courts and courts of general jurisdiction.
She graduated from the law department of Moscow State University.
Anna speaks English.