For more than 20 years, Kamran Pirov has been providing comprehensive legal support to international and Russian companies.
He has experience in resolving a wide range of legal issues, which include:
• comprehensive client support in the field of the shipping law and law of the fisheries;
• services to air carriers, airports and enterprises of fuel and energy complexes in the field of the aviation law;
• legal support in various aspects of the corporate law;
• assistance to clients in bankruptcy procedures;
• advice on issues of the land law, real estate and construction;
• handling cases in arbitrazh (commercial) courts, courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration tribunals; enforcement of foreign judicial decisions on the territory of the Russian Federation, appealing against illegal actions (failure to act) of state bodies and officials;
• advice on the customs law;
• protection of clients' interests in tax disputes.
Kamran graduated from the law department of Moscow State University.
He speaks English, Azerbaijani and Lezghin.