Work on bankruptcy cases requires not only deep knowledge in the field of civil and procedural legislation, but also an understanding of the specifics of this category of cases.
Our lawyers represent clients' interests in the following procedures related to bankruptcy:
• initiation of bankruptcy procedures: bankruptcy petition of a debtor, bankruptcy petition of creditors; court's dismissal;
• filing of creditors' claims in accordance with the Federal law "On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)";
• participation in creditors' meetings, exercise of other rights of creditors within the framework of the bankruptcy procedure;
• representation of clients' interests in the arbitrazh (commercial) court considering the case, at all stages of the bankruptcy procedure;
• protection of the client's interests during consideration, approval and enforcement of the settlement agreement.