Specialists of Sokolov, Maslov and Partners have extensive experience in handling cases in commercial arbitration courts. We represent the interests of Russian and foreign companies operating in various sectors of the economy and business, including transport, energy, industry, financial sector, real estate, etc.
In the field of international commercial arbitration, our lawyers have experience in client support in resolving disputes in many leading arbitration institutions:
• the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
• the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
• the London Court of International Arbitration;
• London Maritime Arbitrators' Association
• the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris;
• the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce;
• the Vienna International Arbitral Centre.
Our firm is engaged in enforcement of foreign arbitral awards on the territory of Russia and enforcement of Russian arbitral awards in Russia and abroad.
In addition to representing the parties' interests in arbitration proceedings, the lawyers of Sokolov, Maslov and Partners also act as arbitrators in various international arbitrations.
Experts of Sokolov, Maslov and Partners regularly advise and provide expert opinions on Russian law within foreign arbitration proceedings.